Wincer Kievenaar Architects is a RIBA Chartered Architectural Practice based in Hadleigh, Suffolk.
Working across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk, we have been recognised for our great building design for projects in the commercial, community, education, health, heritage and residential sectors.
IN ADDITION TO MANY SUFFOLK ARCHITECT ASSOCIATION AWARDS, WINCER KIEVENAAR HAS WON:
– Two RIBA Spirit of Ingenuity Architectural Awards; one for the village community hall at Lavenham and one for the new junior school at St Joseph’s College, Ipswich.
– Three Civic Trust Awards for our work at Shotley Marina, Stutton House and Hintlesham Hall Hotel.
– A RIBA Suffolk Design Award for Monkey Lodge Freston
– Two RIBA Craftsmanship Awards for Raydon Mill, Lower Raydon and Monkey Lodge Freston
– A Highly Commended RICS East of England Award for Monkey Lodge, Freston.
Philip Branton MCIAT
Craig Western BA (Hons), MA, Dip Arch RIBA
Chris Hyam ACABE
James Rush MCIAT
Megan Clarke BA (Hons) M.Arch RIBA
Staszek Stuart-Thompson MA (Hons) M.Arch RIBA RIAS
WINCER KIEVENAAR IS A MEMBER OF:
– The Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
– The Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT)
We also specialise and understand innovative design, SAP, CAD, CGI and building regulations.
Throughout our history, Wincer Kievenaar has been based in the market town of Hadleigh in Suffolk. The practice was originally formed as an LLP in 1980 by architects Paul Kievenaar and Mark Wincer. On their retirement in 2015, the business was incorporated and we became Wincer Kievenaar Architects Limited.
Today Wincer Kievenaar is headed up by the two directors, Philip Branton, who has been with the business since 2006, and Craig Western, who joined the practice in 2015.
Continually growing, the professional team at Wincer Kievenaar is currently 18-stong and provide the backbone to the business. Together, our 6 registered architects and 11 further qualified staff, have a wealth of experience in all fields of building design.
Most of the projects we undertake are in East Anglia, and we draw on our strong local knowledge and affinity with the unique and understated character of the area. Over the years we have undertaken a wide variety of commercial, sporting, community, educational and residential buildings, but our strongest reputation has come from the architectural work we have carried out with clients who want a one-off bespoke building of a practical nature, but with high quality innovative design to achieve their brief and meet their aspirations.